Monday, February 1, 2010

Faceted necklace

Last week I decided to treat myself (my birthday is this week after all), so I bought a necklace I'd been eying from Brooklyn Rehab.

The packaging was gorgeous--of course, I am a sucker for that kind of thing. I took this picture right before putting it on and leaving for work, so the lighting is a little dark. But I wanted to preserve the way it looked--the chain wrapped around the tag, the feather peeking out of the tiny brown paper bag.

Later on I tried retaking it but forgot to include the paper bag and the tag. You see why I took the first one.

As for the necklace, I love it. It has a little bit of a patina on the metal, so it's not all polished and shiny (which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned).

Maybe I'll get this one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment