Monday, December 6, 2010

I know you are, but what am I?

I'm interrupting my vacation coverage (haha) to report back on The Pee Wee Herman Show: it is 90 minutes of awesomeness. If you are in the NY area, you need to go! Now! (It ends January 2 so there's not a lot of time left.) Most of the classic Pee Wee's Playhouse characters are there, some played by the original actors (Miss Yvonne, Jambi, and Mailman Mike), with a few new ones, including a talking Sham Wow. Pee Wee wears an abstinence ring, and does a pretty great trick involving a balloon. I was trying to show off my Cabazon Dinosaurs shirt, though you can't really see it in the picture.

I now leave you with one of the greatest photographs I've ever seen (okay maybe that's an exaggeration but it's still pretty great).

No comments:

Post a Comment