Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More scrap paper notebooks

I mentioned a few months ago how I'd gotten into the habit of stockpiling scrap paper at work, and that this scrap paper notebook tutorial seemed like the answer to what to do with all of it. So one cold Saturday afternoon I sat on the floor watching a movie and folding pieces of paper, which I then glued together into notebooks. I may have gone a little overboard in terms of volume. This isn't even all of them.

So now I'm just experimenting with different ways of covering them. So far I've used this ruler-print paper, which I'd bought about a year ago with no particular use in mind, sections of old maps, and my print Gocco (need to try that one out again).

I left a little pocket open on the smaller one, for storing scraps of paper and other bits of ephemera.

Now, what to do with the notebooks is the next question. (Write in them, yes, but since I'm not much of a journaler, I can't think of an actual function. Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment