Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Architectural planter round-up

Ever since I first saw this architectural pottery boat planter, I knew that I needed to have one. It'd be perfect in the corner of the living room, near the window--I can practically see it now! But since I'm not really up to spending upwards of $100 on a planter at the moment, I'm probably going to end up dreaming a little while longer.

The last time I was at Sprout Home, I noticed these pod planters, which I also love. While I imagine they'd set me back even more than the boat planter, I've definitely got my eye on that bright orange one on the low wire base.

Then there's also the bullet planter and the peanut planter, which are both pretty nice too. But I think I'm going to hold out for the boat planter. There are only so many large and expensive planters one yardless household can contain.

No comments:

Post a Comment