Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New (and not so new) things finally hung

I don't know why but I'd been procrastinating for awhile about hanging a lot of our posters and other decorative objects. Maybe because I just couldn't decide where they should go.

Last week I came home from work to find that Dave had been busy all afternoon making those decisions for me. Above is the mobile that my aunt gave me for Christmas (don't mind the discoloring on the walls--water leaks in whenever it rains).

A closer look at the mobile (man, that wall looks gross).

Our clock and newly acquired Michael Mantler/Edward Gorey LP. (I probably should have taken a closer shot.)

We've had the Brewster McCloud poster for awhile but I'm just so glad to see it finally on display again. It's one of my favorite posters that we own.

I'll do a real house tour soon enough. Still a few more finishing touches that need to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment