Monday, February 14, 2011

Bedroom updates

I've been wanting to upgrade our comforter for awhile, and finally decided to go with a plain white one, topped with the rug, now being used as a blanket. (Which probably makes more sense anyway.) I really like how it looks, and the new comforter is pretty...comfortable. (It's been particularly hard to get out of bed since purchasing it.)

We also bought a slatted bench from 30 West (I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Olivia the french bulldog before, but she is seriously one of the cutest, friendliest dogs I've had the pleasure of meeting, and she hangs out in a pretty great store). We'd been wanting one for a little while now, and while this one is a little beat up, I think we'll be able to clean it up and refinish it (just waiting until the weather gets a little warmer so we can open up all the windows while we work on it). I really like how it looks at the foot of the bed. It's also adjustable, which is pretty cool.

So now I just need a new rug to replace the old one. And a pair of new dressers to replace the ones that are kind of falling apart. And, now that I look at that photo, to clean all the junk out of the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment