Monday, March 2, 2009

Cookie madness

While rummaging through the refrigerator this weekend I noticed that I had some eggs leftover from the last time I made muffins, and figured I had better do some baking to use them up. (I don't really eat eggs otherwise.) After searching through my new favorite website Cookie Madness for a recipe that only called for ingredients I already had in my possession, I ended up choosing this oatmeal cookie recipe from the back of a Quaker Oats can. (Cookie Madness shows a photo of the can, which is hard to read. Thus, I am not linking to them for the recipe, but the site is worth checking out if you're looking to do some baking.)

The dough (I added chocolate chips to the recipe--how could it hurt?).


All balled up and ready to go in the oven.



A crazy, streaky photo taken through the oven door. You can barely see the cookies (which are by now well on their way to being edible and delicious), but it looks cool.


And finally--on the plate, cooling, and waiting to be eaten.

By the way, I've still got one egg left. Maybe these are next?

No comments:

Post a Comment