Sunday, March 8, 2009

More terrarium fun

A few weeks ago, I posted about how I'd been wanting to create a terrarium--and, of course, I still have yet to go out and purchase the necessary supplies. But I just saw these awesome terrarium pendants from this etsy seller, which reminded me that I need to go out and do this.


At first I thought it might be a little too bulky for my tastes but apparently it's only 1 1/4" inches tall. And there's just something intriguing about wearing something that's alive (in a non-creepy sense).

Available from the same seller is an interesting variety of larger terrariums that entail some creative use of glass containers, such as the above coffee pot.

I swear, one of these days I will be making a stop to the local gardening supply store. You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment