Friday, June 5, 2009

The search for the perfect planter

I know I said earlier this week that I was just going to concentrate on growing my garden and not worry about having nice, pretty planters and symmetry and all of that stuff. But I've decided that it's okay if I buy a couple of smaller planters for my flower (which I still can't remember the name of) and the succulents and/or cacti I plan to buy this weekend.

These planters from Sprout Home look like the perfect ones for a succulent garden.

This one's a fun one. You can label it so you remember what's in it--unless of course you already know about these things.

I really like these numbered galvanized pots from Anthropologie, although I'm afraid I'd be tempted to buy lots of them with various numbers. They're not too expensive, so I guess that's not such a bad thing.

And then of course there's the Perch plant orb, but, sadly, it's a little bit out of my price range.

And while we're on the subject of things out of my price range, I love this giant blown glass terrarium.

So we'll see what I find this weekend. Between the Renegade Fair and the nearby Sprout Home store, I'm feeling confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment